IMPORTANT ACTIONS TO PREVENT ABNORMAL HAIR LOSS
- Never pull on your hair is better to use a comb rather than a brush. Along the same lines, never dry your hair by drying with a towel. Instead use the towel as a sponge and blot it dry.
- Do not wear any wigs without the counsel of your Hair Loss Practitioner, Physician or Certified hair loss Consultant.
- Do not use permanents and colorants without the counsel of your Hair Loss Practitioner, Physician or Certified hair loss Consultant.
- Daily shampoos are acceptable if using Nzuri shampoo. All other detergent shampoos are likely to cause further damage. Always rinse thoroughly.
- Good nutrition is important. Diet must include an adequate protein intake and be well balanced.
- Try to avoid fatty foods since they not only increase your serum lipids but are also liable to increase secretion of your scalp sebaceous glands.
- In excessive amounts, vitamin A has been known to cause hair loss
- Raw eggs may decrease biotin in your body. Cook them well.
- Avoid any actions that tend to brutalize the hair or scalp such as vibrio massage (or vibration therapy), teasing the hair, excessive brushing, tight braiding or twisting.
- Avoid sunburn on your scalp
- Always rinse your hair after bathing in chlorinated or salt water.
SOLUTIONS HAIR RESTORATION & WELLNESS CENTER LLC
Copyright © 2020